Healthy No Bake Cookies
- Mix in large bowl and set aside:
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 3 TBS cocoa powder
- Melt in small saucepan:
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup natural peanut butter, chunky
- Remove from heat and add in:
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tsp
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- Once everything is combined, pour wet mixture into the oat mixture and toss well. Scoop with small cookie scooper into mini muffin papers. Place in fridge until hardened. Store in fridge in airtight container for up to a week.
These healthy no bake cookies only take a few minutes to whip up. Make sure to keep them in the fridge to harden up.