Raise your hand if you love a good chocolate peanut butter treat!! These healthy no bake cookies are so good you guys! You are going to LOVE them. They’re one of my go-to recipes when I need a treat, and my entire family loves them.
One of my favorite tricks is to put them in small cupcake liners so they’re an easy grab and go treat too! Plus, it’s easier to have the correct serving.
- Mix in large bowl and set aside:
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 3 TBS cocoa powder
- Melt in small saucepan:
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup natural peanut butter, chunky
- Remove from heat and add in:
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tsp
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- Once everything is combined, pour wet mixture into the oat mixture and toss well. Scoop with small cookie scooper into mini muffin papers. Place in fridge until hardened. Store in fridge in airtight container for up to a week.