Are you ready to start your day right?
Do you ever crave a good breakfast sandwich, but hate all the carbs and calories that come along with them? You are going to LOVE this veggie breakfast bagel sandwich!! Not only is it easy, but it tastes amazing! It’s a great way to get your veggies and protein in first thing in the morning to keep you full during your busy morning. Plus you can freeze the extras for another day!
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 cup, shredded, Cheese, mozzarella, whole milk
- 0.33 cup(s), Coconut Flour
- 2 large, Egg
- 1 tsp, Clabber Girl baking powder
- 0.25 teaspoon, Sea Salt
- 3 Cup (Sliced), Zucchini
- .5 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 TBSP hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a donut mold with cooking spray.
- Shred the zucchini with a grater. Place in colander and allow to drain over sink for 20 minutes.
- Place zucchini in cheese cloth or multiple paper towels. Squeeze all excess moisture out.
- Melt the mozzarella cheese in a small bowl in microwave until you are able to stir it.
- In a large bowl mix together the coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and 2 whole eggs.
- Add the warmed mozzarella into the large bowl and mix with your hands until you form a dough.
- Fill each mold with the dough until you have 4 cavities filled.
- Bake for 15- 17 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to slightly cool.
- Shake pan upside to remove bagels.
- Place egg whites in nonstick skillet and cook over medium heat until set.
- Fold eggs in half and flip over for an additional minute.
- Place egg whites in middle of bagel and top with hot sauce.
- Store remaining 3 bagels in Ziploc bag for later use.