This easy, quick and healthy breakfast of veggie egg waffle will get you through your morning!
Egg and veggie waffles are amazing, quick, and SO easy. They’re perfect for a quick breakfast, but also, snack, lunch, or breakfast for dinner.
Waffle irons can make a meal different, but still delicious. Instead of a regular veggie omelet, why not mix the eggs and veggies and put them in the waffle iron. Not only is it different, but it gives an added texture that is different than cooking them in the pan. It’s a fun, new way to have eggs that your entire family is going to love.
- 1 cup, Spinach - Raw
- 0.25 cups, Onion
- 2 tbsp(s), Hot Salsa
- 1 oz., Fat Free Feta Cheese
- 1 large, Egg
- 1 Large Egg White (33g), White
- 0.50 pepper (large), Green Bell Pepper
- 0.50 cup (133 g), Sweet Potato
- Heat up waffle iron. Coat inside with cooking spray
- In small bowl whisk together eggs, onion, egg, egg white, bell pepper and sweet potato.
- Pour into waffle iron and cook until lightly golden brown.
- Top with feta cheese and red hot sauce