Are you ready to try Breakfast Quesadilla the entire family will rave over.
Who doesn’t love a great vegetarian breakfast quesadilla? These are so simple, but do not fall short in the taste department by any means. The entire family will love these easy, and delicious breakfast quesadillas.
I made sure the veggie, egg and cheese proportions were perfect so that you won’t be missing anything with this easy, quick and amazing breakfast.
- 0.50 cup, Spinach chopped
- 1 dash, Salt
- 1 g, Pepper
- 0.25 medium, Avocado
- 1 oz, Fat Free Cheddar Cheese
- 0.30 Cup, Whites
- 1 Tortillas, Tortillas
- 2 tbsp(s), Sauce – Salsa
- Heat up nonstick sauce pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Saute spinach until wilted.
- Pour egg whites over spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Allow to egg whites to set and fold omelet in half. Carefully flip over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Place tortilla in pan and sprinkle with cheese. Allow cheese to melt and place on plate.
- Assemble wrap with omelet on top of the cheese. Fold and serve with salsa.