A good pre-workout meal is ESSENTIAL! These 3 minute pancakes became a game changer for me when I starting having them. This recipe is so so easy! It’s unbelievable. I love to make enough pancakes for my entire week, so in the morning I can grab a pancake, put some peanut butter on it, and go workout! So simple. So good. Totally helps me rock my workout!
- Cooking Spray (my favorite is Trader Joe’s coconut oil spray)
- ¼ cup Kodiak Pancake Mix (my fav is dark chocolate)
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 TBSP Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- Heat griddle over medium high heat on stove.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix pancake mix and water in a small bow.
- Pour immediately into hot pan.
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes until pancake is sturdy enough to flip.
- Cook for an additional minute and take out of pan.
- Allow to cool for 1 minute
- Spread peanut butter on one side and fold in half.
- Enjoy immediately or place in sandwich bag for later.
- This will stay good for up to 5 days in fridge.
- **Adjust serving size to fit your own personal caloric and macronutrient needs.
- This is what fits into my plan. I eat roughly 1800 cal a day.