Overnight oats are one of those healthy breakfast classics. It’s such an easy meal prep item, and something that is so good, and so quick in the morning.
If you’re one that is rushing to get out the door, but you want something healthy, this is the breakfast for you. Head to the gym, get ready for the day, and eat breakfast. Overnight oats can be something easy you can sit down and easy or take with you on the go! There are so many awesome various you can create with it too!
- 1 Container Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt
- ⅓ cup Raspberries or Blueberries
- ¼ cup Old Fashioned Oats
- Place all ingredients in small mason jar.
- Stir to combine.
- Place lid on.
- Store in fridge overnight.
- This will stay good for up to 5 days.