Eggs and veggies. The ultimate class breakfast food. This breakfast hash hack is PERFECT for the entire family. It’s easy to customize, or a great way to get everyone to try new veggies.
I love to add the Trader Joe’s roasted potatoes and pepper mix that is in their frozen section to my eggs. It is such a fun flavor that just melts in your mouth. I add some salsa on top, and it’s incredible.
If you have some favorite vegetables it’d be incredibly easy to substitute them in for the potatoes and peppers. I love to add tomatoes and herbs on top too! Such a good hot breakfast.
- Cooking Spray (my favorite is Trader Joe’s coconut oil spray)
- 1 cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 serving (85g) Trader Joe’s Roasted Potatoes and Pepper Frozen Veggie Mix
- 2 TBSP Fresh Salsa
- Spray nonstick pan with cooking spray over medium high heat.
- Place potatoes and peppers in pan.
- Cook until warmed through.
- Add in egg whites.
- Stir until eggs are cooked.
- Top with salsa.
- **Cannot be made ahead of time, but I consider this as meal prep when buying pre-made items such as the potato mix. Can be made in under 5 mins