Mason jar salad is the PERFECT item to add to your easy meal prep at the beginning of the week. It’s something you can easily throw together, and have all week as a main or side dish.
The best part about mason jar salads is that you can make all the choices. It can be something that you absolutely love. You pick the toppings, you pic the base (lettuce, or even zoodles), you pick the dressing. It’s so customizable that it will be something you love every single time.
- 1-2 TBPS Dressing (I like Bolthouse Farms)
- Hardy veggies such as: Bell Peppers, Celery, Red Onion.
- Softer veggies such as: Olives, Tomatoes, Cucumbers.
- Your choice of protein. Chicken, Albacore Tuna, Edamame or Tofu
- 1 TBPS Healthy Fats like Nuts.
- Romaine Lettuce or Zoodles.
- Add Dressing (I like Bolthouse Farms) on bottom of jar.
- Add your hardy veggies such as: Bell Peppers, Celery, Red Onion on top of the dressing.
- Follow with Softer Veggies such as Olives, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, on the hard veggies.
- Add a Protein. Chicken, Albacore Tuna, Edamame or Tofu on the soft veggies.
- Add some Healthy Fats like Nuts on the protein.
- Add a base. Romaine Lettuce or Zoodles are great options to add on top of the zoodles.
- Seal top with lid.
- Store up to 5 days in the fridge.