Peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite! You all should know that by now. Skinny Muddy Buddies are amazing because they taste so good, and you won’t even be missing the regular ones. All it takes is a few simple changes and your regular muddies buddies lose the stuff that is not so great for you.
- 7 cups Whole Wheat Chex Cereal
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ c natural peanut butter, creamy
- 1 tsp vanilla or peppermint extract
- ½ c Trivia, Stevia in the Raw, or any other type of natural sweetener, pulsed in a high powered blender until fine
- Pour cereal in large bowl. Set aside
- Heat up chips and peanut butter either in microwave or on stovetop. If using microwave only heat in 30 second intervals. Continue until mixture is completely melted
- Stir in desired extract (vanilla or peppermint)
- Pour mixture in gallon size bag
- Add in desired sweetener
- *Please note that if you use a natural sweetener vs powdered sugar, the chex mix will not be as bright of a white. If desired, top with a small dusting of powered sugar.