Desserts area always on our favorite things to eat aren’t they? However, we do have to be mindful that our desserts are healthy as well. This amazing Coconut Greek Yogurt Fruit Tart will hit the spot. It is sweet and tangy and delicious!
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes (plus extra for topping)
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- ¾ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 TBSP Truvia baking blend
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- Place coconut, cashews, Truvia, coconut flour, coconut extract and coconut oil into a food processor.
- Blend until it is well mixed.
- Add the egg and pulse it until it forms ball in the food processor.
- Place in a pie pan (springform works best) and line it with parchment paper and then spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread dough in bottom of pan with hand evenly.
- Bake at 325 for 30-35 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek Yogurt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup Truvia baking blend
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh Fruit for topping
- Maple Syrup to taste
- In a mixing bowl add in greek yogurt, truvia and almond milk.
- Stir until truvia is dissolved.
- Place in fridge to set for about 30 mins.
- Remove from fridge and place in cooled piecrust.
- Top with favorite fruit, drizzle maple syrup on top with a sprinkle of coconut flakes.
- Eat immediately or store in fridge until ready to serve.