Healthy Kettle Corn is a crowd pleaser, but I wanted to remake it with my favorite almond butter. Today I decided to replace the almond butter with Sunbutter. This recipe always makes a TON and is a total crowd pleaser. I mean, who wouldn’t want kettle corn without all the sugar?? Everyone always loves it, and it’s perfect for a movie night, BBQ, or a party.
Serves: 10 - 1 cup servings
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup sunbutter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Place popcorn kernels in air popper. Allow all the kernals to pop into a bowl and set aside.
- Place coconut oil, sunbutter and honey in small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until combined
- Remove from heat ( do not allow to boil) and add in vanill, salt and cinnamon
- Pour mixture over popcorn and mix so all the kernels are coated.
- Serve immediately or store e in gallon Ziploc bag in fridge.